<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Have You Ever Had That Feeling 

Have you ever had that feeling
That feeling you just couldn’t contain
That feeling that moves inside of you
That feeling that drives you insane?

That feeling that makes you eager to see someone
Someone specific and you know
To talk with, to be with
Urging you to just go

That feeling you just don’t understand
Like if it’s real or not
Or if you should act upon it
Or maybe it should stop

That feeling that’s so obvious
Yet hidden and concealed
Suspected yet not evident
Yet it's like a guess could get you killed

That feeling that constraints you to act
How to talk and what to say
When to approach, how to approach
How to behave and what’s the way

That feeling that follows so much joy
Giving your spirit a smile
Wasting time with that special someone
Making the time wasted worthwhile

That feeling that brings some sort of fear
That you know you shouldn’t feel
Of losing ties and bad goodbyes
Wonder what the Lord will deal

Have you ever had that feeling
So unknowing and yet so true
Well if you’re wondering why I’m telling you this
It’s because it’s what I feel for you!




- A. L. E. -












































































































































Disclaimer:

I have written a lot of stuff through the years, not all good. The poems I have chosen to type are the ones I think are good. Except for this one. I actually don’t support (anymore) this “mentality”. I have chosen to add it because, um, a female friend of mine said it was cute. And to prove that I can write these sort of stuff… if I wanted to.