<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Searching for a Reason 

I want to say hi
But I don’t know what to say after that
I could ask you how you are
But you might think it’s none of my business

I want to say I’d like to meet with you
But I wouldn’t want to intrude
I would like to talk with you
But I really have nothing specific to say

I want to listen to you
But I don’t know if you want to tell me anything
I would like to invite you to dine with me
But that might not be too appetizing for you

I want to tell you how wonderful you are
But that might make you uncomfortable
I want to tell you how admirable I think you are
But I wouldn’t want you to think I’m pathetic

But I do admire you
And I do want to talk with you
And I do want to listen to you
And I would like to spend some time with you
And I would like to get to know you more
And I would like you to know me more
And I would like us to be close friends
And I would like to have dinner with you

So… hi





- A. L. E. -